| || |
| ||Brookland Valley Vineyard romantic walking|
| ||The Pinnacles|
| || |
For special ‘couple’ moments to celebrate the most romantic day of the year, board a flight just under five hours to Perth, Australia’s nearest capital city. Relive those magical sparks with these top ten experiences:
1. Toast each other at an extraordinary sunset at one of Western Australia’s many stunning beaches. Perth’s Cottesloe Beach is iconic, Broome’s Cable Beach is unforgettable for its camel rides and Esperance’s Lucky Bay has been scientifically proven as Australia’s whitest beach.
2. Get to know each other better over a meal or a cocktail at new trendy outlets in Perth’s inner city precincts such as Five Bar and Clarences in Mt Lawley; The Garden and Kitch in Leederville; Beluga and The Duchess in Claremont ;and the Venn Gallery, XO and The Sentinel in Perth city.
3. Lock yourselves away in award winning boutique retreats such as Cape Lodge or Stonebarn in the South West region and experience luxury like you’ve never experienced before.
4. Hit the new Indian Ocean Drive in a convertible to Cervantes where the Pinnacles are located, with a collection of your favourite songs and soak up Western Australia’s unique landscape with the wind in your hair.
5. Go cycling on a tandem bike for two on Rottnest Island(half an hour ferry ride from Perth) and spot a quokka, a pint-sized kangaroo-like creature unique to Western Australia
6. Show how much your significant other means to you by presenting him or her with a Western Australian treasure – a Broome pearl, a Kimberley diamond or a piece of Kalgoorlie gold.
7. Stroll hand in hand through the vineyards with a glass of local wine in the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region or the Margaret River wine region with over 200 vineyards.
8. Reach new heights together at the 600-metre long Walpole’s Tree Top Walk perched at 40 metres above the ground in the South West region, the first of its kind in the world.
9. Pack a picnic for two and admire Perth’s skyline and the Swan River from Kings Park, one of the world’s largest inner city parks or join a tour to learn about the indigenous culture .
10. Immerse yourselves in the port of Fremantle, just 30 minutes from the city, with its quaint Victorian charm – historic buildings, lively weekend markets, Fishing Boat Harbour for great fish & chips and microbrews.
| || || |
Source = Western Australia