Finnair’s European summer traffic schedule from March 25 includes flights to familiar summer destinations, more frequencies to various other destinations and an exciting new seasonal destination, Dubrovnik. In May, Finnair also starts year-round flights to a completely new Asian destination, Chongqing in China.
Finnair flights to Dubrovnik on Croatia’s southern coast are launching on April 2 and will continue until the end of the summer timetable period on October 27. The new direct flight to Chongqing opens on May 9 and operates four times per week through the year. Finnair is the first airline to operate non-stop flights between Europe and Chongqing.
Popular destinations back in the schedule for the summer are:
- Krakow, whose old town is on the UNESCO World Heritage list, from April 9 to October 25
- Venice, perennial favourite and holiday destination, March 29 to October 25
- Ljubljana, the jewel of Slovenia, April 9 to October 25
- Bergen, the charming city on Norway’s west coast, from May 20 to September 28
- Toronto, Canada’s biggest city and gateway to the fabulous Niagara Falls, May 24 to September 10
- Chicago, launched last summer as a code share with American Airlines, June 15 to October 27.
Extra frequencies will be added to the following flights:
- Flights to Tokyo are increased to 10 per week as of May 31
- Flights to Vilnius are increased to 18 per week from 25 June to 12 August
- Flights to Barcelona are increased to 9 per week from June 28 to August 10
- Flights to Budapest and Prague are operated twice daily over the summer.