Soneva Kiri sits on the island of Koh Kood deep in the Gulf of Siam. It may be the fourth largest island in Thailand but it is the least populated. It is Thailand as it used to be unspoilt, abounding with outstanding natural beauty. Its luxuriant, verdant, tropical jungle is simply bursting with life, so much so you can almost hear the trees and plants growing and it’s home to incredible wildlife, monkeys, sea eagles, enormous butterflies and birds. There are hidden magical waterfalls splashing down through the forest into secluded coves; private sandy beaches shaded by swaying palm trees and incredible views out over the shimmering blue sea. It is simply the place to be.
At this time of the year, Thailand’s weather is varied with refreshing rains and balmy breezes complementing the blue skies and hot sunshine. It is arguably when the jungles and the waterfalls may be seen at their best, most alive, fresh and vital.
From now until the end of September, Soneva Kiri is offering its guests a special package for those visiting for more than 3 nights. Starting from just $500 per villa per night the ‘Back To Nature’ Package includes transfers from Bangkok airport in the resort’s private 8 seat plane and breakfast, as well as a host of luxurious experiences unique to Soneva Kiri.
– Breakfasting amongst the tree-tops at the resort’s amazing Tree Pod dining table (subject to availability and weather permitting)
– A private beach picnic for two
– 50 minute spa treatments in the award winning Six Senses Spa
– Thai cooking classes
– ‘Discover Scuba Diving’ classes
– And perhaps most importantly complimentary ice-creams from the choice of over 60 flavours in the Ice-cream Parlour and home-made chocolates from the delectable Chocolate Room.
Terms & Conditions:
Credit card is required to guarantee the booking
Arrival flight details to be provide at least 24 hours prior to arrival for transfer arrangement
Now – 30 September 2012
Source = The Soneva Group