Welcoming chefs, winemakers and food experts from around the globe for a celebration of great cuisine and wine
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok announces the 13th annual World Gourmet Festival, set to take place at the Hotel from September 3 to 9, 2012.
Since its inception, the Festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary line-up of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding food and superb wines.
Chefs currently confirmed to participate are:
- Shiqin Chen, La Rei, Il Boscareto, Piedmont, Italy
- Diego Irrera, 1884 Restaurante, Mendoza, Argentina
- Galvin Lim, Les Amis, Singapore
- Igor Macchia, La Credenza, Piedmont, Italy
- Michael Mina, MICHAEL MINA, San Francisco, USA
- Víctor Quintillà Imbernón, Lluerna, Barcelona, Spain
- Masa Shimakawa, ONYX, Los Angeles, USA
- Frédéric Vardon, LE 39V, Paris, France
Source = Four Seasons Hotel