| ||Penthouse Suite of Crystal Serenity|
| ||Exterior of Crystal Symphony|
| || |
Thousands in Savings with Book Now Fares
In a luxury industry-first, award-winning Crystal Cruises unveils, and opens for booking, its full year of ultra-luxe, worldwide voyages for 2014, plus itineraries up to mid-April 2015. New 7- to 89-day cruises in 2014 are among the 61 sailings aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, with 16 maiden calls, 194 total ports and 68 countries – including a glamorous World Cruise. Early 2015’s global calendar offers 15 exotic cruises and a 20th World Cruise, as well as nine maiden calls and a return to ports that Crystal had not visited in more than a decade.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are featured on 54 of 61 cruises (or 89% of 2014’s itineraries), visiting 135+ dedicated historical destinations, from the ancient-Istanbul, Dubrovnik, and Tallin-to the intriguing-Casablanca, Cartagena, and Takoradi.
- World Cruise: 89-day, Jan-Apr, 5-segment LA-London cruise, with Crystal’s first return to West Africa since 2011
- 34% of cruises are 10 days or less.
- New ports include Galway, Ireland; Luanda, Angola; Lombok, Indonesia; Ibiza, Spain; Oban, Scotland; Skagen, Denmark; and Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.
- Returns to places less-frequented by Crystal include the Andaman Islands; Brunei; Ghana; Helsingborg, Sweden; Ko Samui, Thailand; Zihuatanejo, Mexico; Tokyo, Japan; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Korcula, Croatia.
- Nearly every itinerary features at least one overnight stay in renowned cities-often in the city of embarkation-plus, two consecutive overnights in many places like Yangon, Shanghai, Hong Kong, St. Petersburg, and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Twice as many Asia sailings than 2013
- First-ever cruises to and from Bangkok, including a new round-trip Holiday voyage with Christmas and Hanukkah in Vietnam and New Year’s Eve overnight in Hong Kong. (Dec 21)
- More port-intensive voyages, including four sailings with no sea days
- Five North and South Europe combination voyages, with four of them offering time in Bordeaux
- New North Cape itinerary, with maiden call in Skagen, Norway and rare calls in Alta and Kristiansand (Jul 14)
U.S., Caribbean, & Panama Canal:
- Crystal Serenity sailing the New England/Canada season for the first time ever, with new cruises to/from Québec City and Boston.
- More Caribbean, including 5 Panama Canal cruises, extending coast-to-coast as well as between Costa Rica and Miami.
- New cruises to and from San Diego.
- Crystal kicks off its 25th Anniversary year of ultra-luxury cruising with virtually all itineraries from Jan to mid-Apr being brand new.
- New ports include Ambodifototra and Tôlanaro, Madagascar; Richards Bay, South Africa; Sanya, China; and Albany, Australia.
- Returns to locales less-frequented include Alter do Chão, Brazil; Yantai, China; and Maputo, Mozambique.
- Crystal Symphony spends the entire first quarter in Southeast Asia, with eight new, exotic sailings between Bangkok, Bali, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Crystal Serenity makes her first-ever complete circumnavigation of the world, from Miami, with the company’s 20th annual World Cruise. Six voyages sailing through Miami, Callao, Auckland, Perth, Cape Town, and Rio comprise the 108-day Crystal Serenity adventure.