Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is pleased to announce that it will be the Official Hotel for Art Basel’s inaugural show in Hong Kong next May. To celebrate this partnership with Art Basel it will be offering guests a series of bespoke services ranging from an exclusive stay, an art-inspired menu in the Michelin-starred Mandarin Grill + Bar, to art-inspired chocolates and cocktails .
Art Basel in Hong Kong will be held from 23 to 26 May 2013 at the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre, just a short taxi ride away from the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, the iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, which celebrates its 50th anniversary next year, has become the hotel of choice for many leading artists and gallery directors when visiting the city for either business or pleasure.
Art Basel Stay – 20 to 27 May 2013:
Guests can enjoy an exclusive Art Basel package including:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
- Access for two to Art Basel in Hong Kong, including entrance to the fair, an invitation to the Vernissage on the 22 May, use of the Collectors Lounge, access to all events related to the fair and a complimentary fair catalogue
- Breakfast in the Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
- A welcome bottle of ‘R’ de Ruinart Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome tasty treat on arrival
- A Hong Kong Eye book